Give your cell phone or tablet a quick charge with the Sportsman 1000 Watt Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator. Sine wave power delivers clean, stable and reliable power making it safe for use with sensitive electronics. This small, portable generator is perfect for running low wattage electronics and appliances like small fans, some coffee makers, many flat panel televisions, or small slow cookers. The compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport, great to use for tailgating at football games, camping and more. This Gasoline Inverter Generator also comes equipped with a parallel power port terminal that allows the user to chain multiple generators together to increase the total output power by using a Parallel Power Kit (sold separately).
- 1000 peak surge watts / 800 rated running watts
- Lightweight and portable, easily grab and go for a convenient power source
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage, and reliable power, safely charge phone, tablets, and other electronics
- Powers sensitive electronics with stable and constant voltage
- Run time 6.3 hours at 50% load with a full fuel tank
- One 120V AC outlet, one 12 Volt DC outlet (4 amps), parallel port
- 1.3 HP, 5,000 RPM, 40cc, 4 stroke, air-cooled, recoil start
- Parallel power output terminal can increase output when chaining units together with a parallel power kit (sold separately)
- Economy switch saves fuel reduces noise by controlling engine speed
- Decibel rating: less than 56dB with no load at 23 ft.
- Runs on unleaded gasoline, 0.55 gallon fuel tank
- Low oil shutdown with indicator light, engine shut off switch, economy switch, overload indicator light, SAE 10W30, 7.5 oz. oil capacity
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, spark plug wrench, and a screw driver
- Generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.