- 14÷ Net Media Center with Hinged Door & Network Modules
- Designed with steel construction, white powder coated, lightweight and sturdy
- Designed to serve as the central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, and security services for smaller residential structured wiring systems
- Allows for internal modules to be mounted horizontally or vertically facilitating easier layout and wiring of the system, while providing for optimum cable management
- Integrated snap-in module system enables users to quickly insert or move the internal modules
- Supports up to 6 ICCMSCMPR1 or ICCMSCMPR2 Cable Management Rings for organizing and routing cables
- Includes 4 top, 3 bottom, 6 rear, and 4 side knockouts for routing cables and 4 cable tie points
- Includes a knockout for an optional AC power outlet (not included) to provide power distribution
- Fits between 16÷ wall studs with 10 internal module mounting spaces or can be wall mounted
- Designed with a door latch and an optional door lock knockout
- Hinged door and NET MEDIA CENTER insert are reversible for opening from left or right
- Accommodates all ICC residential modules
- Used with optional accessories including ICRDSDCAC2 distribution center rubber grommets, ICRESDCAC3 distribution center plastic grommets, and ICRDSDC2LK distribution center door lock
- Hotel/Motel wake up systems
- Courtesy time of day announcer
- Business promotion
- Remote temperature monitor
- Ring trip or drum recorder modes
- Local port for recording and programming
- Remote record and program
- 75 seconds of non-volatile voice time
- Rechargeable battery backup for clock
- Temperature sensor with 10 feet of wire included 2 wire sensor configuration
- Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Hotel/Motel wake up systems Courtesy time of day announcer
- Business promotion
- Remote temperature monitor
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Power: 13.8 VAC adapter provided
- Battery: 9 Volt NiMH provided for clock backup
- Temperature sensor wire runs: 2 wire configuration: 100 feet 4 wire configuration: 500 feet
With the DYMO LabelWriter Print Server sharing just got a lot simpler. Share the benefits of the DYMO LabelWriter label printer on your office network with the LabelWriter Print Server. This easy-to-setup network device connects your DYMO LabelWriter 400 series label printer directly to your network giving everyone access right from their computer. Windows and Mac network compatible the LabelWriter Print Server comes with easy to follow instructions and all the software needed so installation is simple and straightforward. Now everyone in the office can share the benefits of the DYMO LabelWriter label printer including: Quick and easy printing of professional looking labels one-at-a-time or in batches. Simple printing for many of your favorite programs like Word Outlook QuickBooks and CardScan and more. This item cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Please accept our apologies.
- Metal die cast housing
- Finished in weather-resistant gray
- 70 volt/30 W and 25 volt/15 W
- 1/2 in. conduit access
- Sound level: 109 dB 1 W, 1 kHz at 1 meter on axis
Quality meets or exceeds national brands. Highly dependable and affordable networking. Install and configure shared devices with ease. Connector/Port/Interface: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet; OEM/Compatible: Compatible.
Give your shared network access to your label printer with the LabelWriter« print server for DYMO« label makers. The software is compatible with both Windows« and Mac« and is easy to install. Connects Devices (From/To): Connects label printers to network.
Convert a standard parallel printer into a shared network printer over a 10100 Ethernet network 1 Port Parallel Network Print Server Parallel Print Server 10100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Print Server Remote Print Server Centronics Parallel Port. This item cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Please accept our apologies.
-Valcom White FlexHorn Speaker
- Compact design
- Resistant to harsh weather
- For areas with low ceilings, low to moderately noisy environments, or environments requiring direct spray down
- Great for gymnasiums, prisons, subway train stations, schools, drive-thrus, parking garages, multi-floor warehouses, carwashes, processing plants, operating rooms, etc.
- 4 Ways to mount: recessed, adjustable bracket (VC-V-9804 included), vandal resistant enclosure (VC-V-9805 not included), vandal resistant faceplate (VC-V-9806 not included)
- Weight: 2.7lbs.
- Dimensions: 6.8
Share a standard USB printer with multiple users simultaneously over a wireless network 1 Port USB Wireless N Network Print Server with 10100 Mbps Ethernet Port 802.11 bgn Wireless USB 2.0 Print Server WiFi Network Print Server USB Print Server Adapter Compact design with an internal antenna Web or Windowsbased configuration. This item cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Please accept our apologies.